- Make a one-time gift:
- By phone at: 800.222.2336 x1049 (toll-free) or 703.226.1049
- Make a monthly gift through our Foundation Visionaries program. Call the Foundation office at 703.226.1049, and we will automatically bill your credit/debit card in the denomination of your choosing. It’s easy, convenient, and enables you to support the Foundation on an on-going basis for as long as you wish.
- Make a tribute gift. Commemorate the accomplishments of a friend or colleague with a gift in their honor. Each honoree will receive a celebratory acknowledgement of your thoughtful gesture.
- Make a memorial gift. Remember a loved one or special colleague with a gift that supports research, education, and public awareness in the hearing sciences. An acknowledgement of your memorial gift can be sent to the person of your choosing.
- Make a restricted gift. Do you have a passion for graduate education? Earmark your donation to student-focused initiatives. Did a grant help you begin your career in audiology research? Restrict your gift to fund research programs. Call the Foundation office at 703.226.1049, and we can direct your donation to an initiative that is meaningful to you.
- Looking to restrict your gift to ACAE? Just click here and write "ACAE" in the tribute field when making your donation.
- Create an endowed or named scholarship. The Foundation has recently expanded its scholarship program to include endowed and named scholarships. If you are interested in partnering with the Foundation to support audiology graduate students, contact the Foundation office at 703.226.1049.
Make a matching gift. Does your employer offer matching of charitable donations made by employees? Many do; yours might, too! Check with your company for an easy way to make your donation go twice as far.
- Make a gift of stock and other securities. For more information, contact the Foundation office at 703.226.1049.
- Make a planned gift and join the HearAfter Society. You may be surprised to learn about all the simple ways you can include the Foundation in your estate planning. For more information, call the Foundation office at 703.226.1049.
- Make a corporate gift. Your business can join our growing list of corporate friends by supporting an initiative or underwriting an event. For more information on how to get involved and the current opportunities available, contact the Foundation office at 703.226.1049.
- Donate an item to our annual Auction 4 Audiology. Individuals, businesses, AuD programs, SAA chapters, and state audiology organizations are all invited to participate. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Foundation, and with your help, we can make this our biggest auction yet. For more information, call the Foundation office at 703-226-1049.